Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why adults shouldn't have cell phones

I catch an early metro (before 7 a.m.) to work everyday and I catch a convenient bus to my home in the evening. There is a girl on the bus who is always on her cell phone every afternoon. Blah blah blah she is on her phone from the moment she gets on the bus until the moment she gets off her stop. And if she's not on the phone when she gets on, she calls someone she "hasn't talked to in awhile and wants to catch up." Like I really want to hear your conversations every day!

And on the metro, there are many folks who talk on their phones, but use the speaker feature (that mobile to mobile thing where its like a walkey talkey). OMG - hello!!!!! That is the most annoying thing in the world. That little beep, then the loud voice on the speaker. And they aren't even talking about anything important.

My daily outrage for the day.

1 comment: