Monday, April 20, 2009

The Price Is High

So this is outrageous. But it's also OUTRAGEOUS!! Like you know, the good kind!

I told my sister that I would fly her out to visit over the summer. This was her birthday gift. Even two or more months in advance it's still expensive. Whoever is spreading lies about flight prices coming down ought to stop.

Yeah, it costs roughly 50 bucks more for me to fly to AUSTRALIA than it does for my sister to come out west.

So OZ is on sale from August 2nd to December 12 or something like that. A great place to go for spring! And flights are $265 each way. Wow, a whopping $530 RT. Qantas. Amazing.

Things that cost more than $530:

My Rent

A Good Plasma TV

Oral Surgery (Wisdom Tooth Removal).

Any decent computer, laptop or desktop.

Lipo :)

So doesn't this sound more appealing?


2 comments: