Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Air Pollution and Weather = Outrageous

I just read this on www.msnbc.com - I knew going into reading this that my suspicions were correct and I just had to laugh.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30476335/

Scroll down towards the bottom, and see what city ranks number one in the "worst" category. No shock there.

And my other daily outrage for the day - the weather.

Yesterday I was in Baltimore, shorts and a t-shirt, sweating profusely and watching the Angels beat the Orioles (yay!). On a side note, I caught a foul ball at the game. My 5 seconds of being live, on camera fame. It was 90 degrees yesterday.

Today, 24 hours later, I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt, bundled up in a jacket and carrying an umbrella. Its 50 degrees today.

Why? Granted I don't like sweating buckets, but I do love warm weather. Why was DC blessed with gorgeous weather for just a few days only to be doused with rain, doom and gloom for the next week?

2 comments:

  1. psh, we dont need no stinking air in bakersfield!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it susie, keep avoiding the truth. ;) Lesley quit whining. If you like warm weather so much you shouldn't have moved to the east! At least Soux Falls is apparently a clean place to live. Notice what city DID NOT turn up on the dirty list? :)

    ReplyDelete