Friday, April 24, 2009

Stupid Home Depot/Toilet Seat Update

So I finally go there to exchange the broken & USED toilet seat.  I tell her my long story. 

"Let me ask my manager".  I wait.

"Sorry, we're not going to be able to return it cause it's a bio-hazard"

somehow at this point, Muna came to me and possessed my body.

"Oh, NO, This is not my fault and I WILL NOT BE LEAVING THIS STORE WITHOUT A NEW TOILET!!!"  "It isn't my fault that someone returned a used toilet seat and YOU GUYS put it back on the shelf!"

"hold on a minute."  she leaves again and some other chick comes over and says the same crap.

So I yell at her too.. and eventually get my way. I go back and get another seat, take it to the front, exchange it and leave. 
I get home and Chris says, "That's the wrong size"..  WHAT!!!!!  THE!!!!! HELL!!!!! 

So we had to go back AGAIN last night. This time I took Chris and I had to give more hell because she never gave me a receipt..  I just want to be  done with this stupid seat. 

So we won again, got a store credit and bought a seat that is also a training seat for Alex only to get home, install it and it's too small for Chris..  Sorry honey. I'm over it and it's going to have to stay for awhile. 

Funny part of stupid girl. When she was putting in the description about why it was broken, she asked me, "so the hedges are broken?" I said, "hinges" and she  typed in "hedges" Stupid girl.. When was the last time anyone saw hedges on a toilet seat????? 

1 comment: