Thursday, April 23, 2009

For someone so smart....

My current outrage is that a darling little two year old insists on being barefoot. Then she insists on walking halfway down the driveway until she sees an ant and then lets out a horrendous scream, freezes and continuous screaming, as if being eaten alive, until I come and carry her back up to the house. Twenty minuets after I had placed her shoes back onto her feet she walks to the end of the porch promptly removes her shoes and repeats the above. Twenty min later......
Yeah who needs a gym when you are walking half way up and down the driveway with a 32 pound two year old twenty times a day.
Oh and Lacey if you think that Alex calling you mom was bad, from some anonymous influence Emma has been answering me, "NO MAMA NO"

2 comments:

  1. I foresee a lifetime pattern of Alex and Emma blaming all their bad habits on each other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO COMMENT. :)

    But today we killed a bug and when I was throwing it in the trash he said "scare me mama" :) then "dea bug?" "Yes, Alex, the bug is dead". :)

    ReplyDelete