Sunday, May 24, 2009

Seriously, who makes fun of deaf people?

My daily outrage is that I can't go into great detail about what happened today because, as we all learned a few months ago, what we write on these blogs can come back to haunt us and I don't want to lose my job. All I'll say on here is that people who make fun of other people for being deaf and who yell at their server and their server's manager because their food took took long (despite the fact that they couldn't figure out what they wanted), and then claim that the food came out wrong are very, very frustrating and I am very, very grateful that once I'm a CST my customers will be unconcious. I mean, seriously? "Do you think they can hear us?" ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I do! I really didn't mean too! I thought he was kidding but really he was deaf. Who would have known, they don't look any different!

    ReplyDelete