Friday, September 18, 2009

Red Light Runners

So for some time I've wanted to Outrage about people who run red lights when they should be stopping. I will admit that I am guilty of doing this, but I am trying to be very self aware of it and stop.. When I drive around I have to wait at every light to make sure someone's not going to run their red light and probably about 8 out of 10 times someone in fact runs the red light. It's very dangerous!

So today, we are talking to Alex while we drive around town. Conversation went as such:
(me) Alex what happens with a green light?
(Alex) GOOOO!
(Chris) what about a red light?
(Alex) GO FASTER!!!!

LOL- we laughed our butts off!

(us) no Alex, red is stop and yellow is slow down. NOT go faster.
(Alex) Yeah go faster.
(me) Chris I swear I didn't tell him that!
(Chris laughing) (me laughing)

UGH!! So I guess I'm outraging about myself. :)

1 comment:

  1. 9-21-09 I counted a total of 5 Red Light Runners while I was out today. The first 4 were cars, but the last one was a GET Bus... Yes, a city owned public service transit vehicle. I was pissed.. With that one, I almost turned around to follow it and turn it in.. but we were late to the game..

    ReplyDelete