Monday, September 21, 2009

Neglectfull Parents

After we came out of Rite Aide tonight (about 9:45 pm) from getting ice cream, we came upon a car with 3 UN-attended children. The car was parked in the handicap space right up front, all the windows were down, the car was off and there was (guessing ages) a 3 maybe 4 year old boy, a 1 1/2 year old and an infant maybe 6-9 months.

There was no way I was going to leave that car and go home.. So I didn't say anything to them, but stood by the car (holding Lauren and about 3 feet from the car) and waited til the stupid ass, M F-er, non deserving sperm donor came back to the car. I suppose I could have said "parent" but to me, that's not being a parent. Then out he comes, gets into the car and doesn't say a word to me. Knowing full well why I was standing there and hopefully embarrassed enough to never pull that stupid s**t again!

First thing Chris said was, "well there's a Daily Outrage"..

I thought about calling the police, but the last time I called them on a man beating the crap out of a women in a car in front of my house, it took them 1 hour and 20 minutes to respond.. Now I'm not saying anything bad about our police dept. but I called twice to let them know the man was also drunk and would soon be driving and they should hurry up.. 1 hour & 20 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment