Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Cell- Gone

So, I went to the Movies today with my friend and our kids. I lost my phone somewhere from the movie and the car.. My guess is that someone cleaning the movies found it, pocketed it and scored a new Centro Phone. While looking for my phone with a flash light and someone helping me, the someone told me that there are times when the employees find things and just keep them. "HE" would never do that, but he's known people to do that. Yes, I know this. Which is why they better hope I never find them or I WILL kick their ass into next week..
So I share the info about the employees stealing with the manager. "oh, no, not possible, our employees would NEVER do that. they would turn it in to me".. "really cause I just had a conversation about how they just keep cool stuff. They would never steal it in front of YOU, but when was the last time you supervised a cleaning after a showing??" "yeah, that's what I thought"..

Anyway, my cell is gone.. I now acknowledge that I have an ADDICTION to my phone.. I was twitching on the way home cause it wasn't with me.. I do have insurance, I did call Verizon, they did suspend my number, I can get a new phone for free, and I do have my old phone to turn on in the mean time... But none of this is the point.. I think Chris is the only one that truly knows how much this is driving me crazy. Not so much the phone itself, but the fact that I can't find something.. It's literally driving me crazy.. I simply CAN NOT rest until I either find it or get another.

It's made me tired. As soon as the kids wake up, we're going to Verizon.. Hey, both of my kids are sleeping.. How amazing.. Maybe I'll lay down.. what a foreign thought..

1 comment:

  1. I took my old phone to Verizon and hooked it up. So I still have my regular cell number, but it's back to ringing "bubbly" and I'm use to that..

    ReplyDelete