Monday, June 29, 2009

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Am Blood Sugar: 204    Current Weight:  220  OMG   

Shall I say OMG one more time??  What the HELL???  

So the other day I got on the scale and was mortified to see 215 and then we went out of town for 3 days and I came back 5 pounds heavier.. How is that possible??  I don't even remember eating that bad.. 

Well, I told Chris my clothes were getting tight and that we needed to do something about it.. I didn't know they had gotten 220 tight!  

So I also started a new medication this morning and haven't checked my sugar but have felt fine all day.  I want to have about a weeks worth before Chris leaves me for Idaho next week.. I'm funny about new diabetes meds while he's gone.  

so, that's all.. I'm only blogging to make myself worse so that maybe I'll do better this week.. Lord Help Me!!!  

2 comments:

  1. OOPS.. I totally put this on the wrong blog.. My blogging life has now become complicated now that I have 4 blogs to keep track of.. Humm? now to put it on the Silent Killer... ? blogspot hates copy and paste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, this blog is called "daily outrage" and you titles it with "OMG OMG OMG" so I'd say it fits. *nods*

    ReplyDelete