Friday, June 5, 2009

Costco Santa Maria (and Wal-Mart)

So the muffins come in a smaller packet now, where you have to get 2 different kinds like the bagels. Which most people don't know about. So they get to the front and then the boxer (bagger) has to run back and get them another. This is proceedure. I should know. I did my 4 years there. So, the lady in front of me only got 1 package and the cashier was just going to let her leave with only 1 for the full price. She asked if someone could go get her another package and the cashier said his boxer didn't have enough energy.. W.T. F.????? Are you kidding me.. It's your f**k*** job... I'm so pissed about this that I'm going to call the manager when I get the chance. So I say, (being the noisey person that I am in public) "you can have one of mine and I'll run back and get another later." (cause she was running late).. She paused and then took my blueberry muffins.. So when I was finished I grabbed the first costco worker I found and asked him to run back. totally not his job. He was a cart pusher. But he was very sweet and ran back.
So, how can he possibly be working there as a boxer making anywhere from $10-$13 an hour and NOT go get the ladies muffins????

Then I went to Wal-Mart and these women were screaming at eachother because one lady hit anothers cart.. Seriously, screaming "YOU BITCH, YOU BETTER WALK AWAY, YOU BITCH" If they didn't have kids with them and being terrible roll models, it would have been funny.. I just gave them all a look that said, "you are all very immature!"

Is it Santa Maria or is it the strange weather? Maybe it's just stupid people.

3 comments:

  1. ok that first story confused me. why do you have to get two different kinds? and why aren't the packaged together if they now come in a smaller package? ... i dont get it. but! i get it enough to know that not having enough energy is never a good enough excuse to not help the customer. although i do wish i could tell people at work "sorry, i cant get you all waters along with your real drinks cuz you're not gonna drink the water anyway, and, well, they're heavy and i just dont have the energy to carry them"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you have video on your cell phone? You could've put it on you tube...only in Wal-Mart...there's probably a whole category of bad behavior in Wal-Mart videos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Yes, they should have left the muffins alone. 12 pack. 3 flavors 4 each. Leave good enough alone.
    2. "I" only order water (usually) .. I'm poor. So yeah for me not making more work.
    3. Yes, I think I should have used the video on my phone. but they may have turned on me and when I'm mad, I use the F word quite a bit and now that A is copying everything I say, Chris may have gotten mad. :) I always think about what I should have said after it happens and then give Chris an ear full.

    Well, at least I never have to see any of those crazies again. :)

    ReplyDelete