Monday, August 10, 2009

Damn Phish

My outrage is that Phish is having a three day festival in Indio THREE DAYS.
The reasons that this is an outrage is as follows;
1) it is close enough to go to therefor making it obtainable (why could they not have just kept it on the east making it less of a temptation)
2) we have three kids therefor making it unobtainable
3) the tickets are expensive making it well..... expensive
4) it falls right next to my 30th birthday making it even more of a reason to go
5) it falls right on Halloween which would make us evil parents for ditching our kids on one of their holidays.
So ya it is an outrage that phish is holding a three day festival within our reach but out of our grasp.

3 comments:

  1. Did you mean three WEEKS? We will babysit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see...I didn't read it right. Phish is having a 3 day concert...I get it now. We will still babysit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. therfore. Don't forget the 'e' at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete