Monday, July 12, 2010

Sad

Not so much an outrage as it is sadness.

I received this email from a friend:

Hello Friends:

I am trying to take some of the stress off of "S" (my edit) and keep everyone updated on what’s going on (per S’s request). The easiest way is to send out this email to everyone at the same time, so all of her close friends can stay up-to-date without having her have to respond to everyone individually...especially once she arrives to be with her mother/brothers/sister.

It is with great sadness that I let you know that they found S’s father a couple minutes ago. He has passed on. I just talked to S and she is beyond devastated…..she said to tell everyone thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

It’s a very sad day - Please keep S and her family in your thoughts and prayers. We all love her and she is going to need all of our support to help her get through this. If there’s anyone that I may have forgotten or you think should be on this email update list, please shoot me their email addresses and I will check with S. Thanks everyone.

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment